Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Does Time Stop When You Want Something to Arrive?

It feels as though the world knows I am going away soon and it is deliberately out to get me.

It seems as though time has stopped and the days are frozen.

Its like the calender pages wont turn and every one else is walking and I am standing.

I am suffering from the greatest amount of frustration imaginable. I know that this is only a tiny slice of what it will be like once I am back in Sydney and waiting for March 2006 to roll along, when it is time for me to REALLY go away. However, right now i am focused on waiting out the days until I go away to Europe, atleast for one month's holiday for the time being.Whilst time is standing still, my plans are continuing to build. I didnt realise just how little time I will be spending over there until I started to work out where I wanted to go. I soon worked out that I wont be able to see half of what i really want to in only such a short amount of time. I am just going to have to see where my heart takes me, and then go to everywhere else next time I am there.

I found an amazing quote on www.travelblog.org today:

"People travel for different reasons. I think I travel to feel complete. I found bits and pieces of myself in these different countries, in different cultures, in being lost and not understanding any words, in trying to figure out how the simplest things work, like buying a cheesepie, it's like being born again"I couldnt have put it in better words myself."

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home