Thursday, June 22, 2006

That Was Naughty of Me

I shouldnt have gotten so excited and announced to the world that I have a new direction. The thing is that I am a little scared to write down my plans because work will find out that I am hatching plans to be out of there in November. But lets just say things are moving along nicely in that department and i may know whether it is official by mid-july. I will be down in London for a day on 1 July 2006 to try my luck. The bottom line is that I will probably be saying goodbye to Scotland a little earlier than I planned, but hey, it may be that I come back after my time in playland is complete. It certainly may be the case, given that I love Edinburgh so much, and I feel like I have only touched the surface of all the fun that could be had here.

Life in the meantime is quiet. I have been struck down by a terrible virus and I have had to have a day off work... I am so sleepy and lethargic that I dont want to even get out of bed at the moment. But I will be fine, I am sure. I have, for the past couple of weeks, felt a little homesick, though.

Good news is that I am heading off to the South of France on 12 July 2006 to watch the Tour De France and to also spend a week laying on the beach with Adam, my best mate. I am so excited!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home