Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Another Day...Another Dollar...

I sit here and I feel like its Groundhog Day. Just like yesterday and the day before, this morning I arrived at work, sat down at my computer and am waiting for a task to do. Nothing comes. Instead I sit here, roaming the internet, thinking of ways with which I may amuse myself for the next eight hours. It will be the same tomorrow. And the next. Except after that, I will be free. Freeeeeeeee. Free to roam Europe, even if it will be only for three weeks. Amsterdam, Berlin then god knows where. I dont have a plan. Only to be safe. And free. And happy. And to live cheaply so I can afford the finer things in Whistler (ie. daily Starbucks coffees).

Did someone say Whistler? I'm going to Whistler? Wow... seems hard to believe. But its true.

Suddenly sitting here staring at the computer screen with nothing to do seems worth it. Cause if I wasnt here, I wouldnt be able to afford to go to Whistler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home