Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Am A Self Proclaimed Nerd

I have a confession to make. Sometimes, when I am bored, I read Wikipedia. *cringe* I know. Its lame. What have I become?!?! No, in all seriousness, I go there and I pick a topic and read up on it. Why? Cause its fun. Cause it stops me from reading evil, biased world newspapers.

The other night, a dinner table discussion led me to seek more information on the Sex Pistols and the demise of Sid Vicious. So I went to Wikipedia. And found out that Sid Vicious came across his girlfriend in the bathroom, dead from a stab wound to the stomach, when he woke up from a heroin-induced sleep. He was blamed for her death. He was later found dead as a result of a heroin overdose. There is some speculation that his mother was the one that gave him the legal dose, knowing full well it would kill him. Assisted suicide perhaps. I love wikipedia!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

I'm nearly as bad: I go to Wikipedia for legit reasons like helping son to look up something, and then get lost in the maze! Just jump from one link to another to another!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home