Friday, October 27, 2006

Its My Final Day Here


Well, the time has come. Its my final day at the law firm and if I wasnt so sick with this darn cold, I would actually either be quite sad, or quite excited. I have made so many friends that it is going to be kinda sad leaving them all... but, upwards and onwards, cause I'm off travelling!

I woke up to a beautiful sky with pink, purple and orange clouds. Was a sight to see, thats for sure. But, I know better, cause red sky in the morning is a shephards warning. Hopefully, by the time the rain comes, I will be snuggled inside a scottish pub, having that final scottish beer....

Oh dear. I am actually getting quite sad now!

*sniff* (thats not from the tears, that's my cold).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home