Monday, July 16, 2007

My New Hobby - Cooking!

Well I am now 27 years old. Ugh. Frightening. One step closer to thirty!

Enough of the complaining. Check out my cullinary delights that I cooked over the weekend for my family dinner. And what does a photographer do with her new found hobby? She photographs!!!




Oven baked baby potatoes sprinkled with rosemary and italian herbs.


Crunky grilled asparagus with butter dripped over then


Grilled chilli-lime king prawns on skewers


Chargrilled veggies - eggplant, capsicum, beans and carrot.


Charlotte enjoying birthday cake (couldnt resist).

It was wonderful to share my birthday with the family after last year being away from them.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Happy Birthday Kate!!!

Drat - now I'm hungry!!
Tanks alot!!
Gotta go ... gotta get food!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

happy happy birthday!
27 was one of my favourites!
and now you've made my mouth water...

12:06 PM  
Blogger Shelley Burke said...

Geez, I can't believe I didn't wish you a happy birthday on the 15th! My new phone doesn't have my old calendar. Sorry :(

I hope it was really good though and your birthday wish came true.

BTW - I think there's potential for you to get into culinery photography - great photos!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eeeek, asparagus, thats one thing i never touched as a chef.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

Every time I see your blog and pictures I cant help but think to myself 'I wish I could be as artistic as Kate!!!'
the food looks great and so do the photos...I reckon I might need photography lessons from you! I am off to Asia in October!!!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Fuff said...

Happy belated Birthday Kate!
Don't worry about 30 - it's better than being in your twenties, I think so anyway.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Wow Kate - this is an exceptionally long silence, even for you! Do hope you and Annie are OK...

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home