Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Itinerary - Should I Be Going to Europe?

As I scanned the newspapers today, I have read about the death toll which is rising as a result of the floods which are occuring in Europe at the moment. In particular - the places which I intend to spend a lot of my time, such as Interlaken and Lucerne, Switzerland and some parts of Austria. Accordingly, I may have to revisit my itinerary if things havent settled down by the time I get there. I am also making sure I do not forget a rain proof jacket and an umbrella.

Here is the latest timetable, which all of you may refer to as you wonder where on earth I am:

15/9 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
16/9 - Arrive in London, England - hire car and drive up to Telford, England (maybe via seeing Adam in London)
17/9 - Telford, England
18/9 - Telford, England
19/9 - Telford, England
20/9 - Liverpool, England (fly out to Italy)
21/9 - Venice, Italy
22/9 - Venice, Italy
23/9 - Venice, Italy - Florence, Italy
24/9 - Florence, Italy
25/9 - Florence, Italy - Cinque Terre, Italy
26/9 - Cinque Terre, Italy
27/9 - Cinque Terre - Milano, Italy - Brig, Switzerland
28/9 - Brig, Switzerland - Interlaken, Switzerland
29/9 - Interlaken, Switzerland - Lucerne, Switzerland
30/9 - Lucerne, Switzerland
1/10 - Lucerne, Switzerland - Salzburg, Austria [or maybe Oktoberfest, Munich]
2/10 - Salzburg, Austria
3/10 - Salzburg, Austria - Paris, France (O/N)
4/10 - Paris, France5/10 - Paris, France
6/10 - Paris, France - Loire Valley, France
7/10 - Loire Valley, France - London, England
8/10 - London, England
9/10 - London, England
10/10 - London, England
11/10 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
12/10 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Sydney, Australia

I am sure the itinerary will change in the next couple of weeks, but that should give you some kind of an idea of the plans.

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home