Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Expressions of Interest


I have been meaning to place this information on this website for sometime, but given that time is running out for when I leave the country, I should really get it done.

I am announcing that any expressions of interest for Enduring Guardianship of little Georgie while I am away, should be sent to me as soon as possible. As I am away for approximately four (4) weeks, I must find someone who is willing to look after Georgie for such time. Of course, this decision wont be taken lightly. The successful applicant must:

  • Be good with animals, in particular, of the fish kind;
  • Be able to spend productive time with Georgie, whilst I am absent;
  • Be willing to feed him on regular intervals (morning, and afternoon - two pellets at a time); and
  • Have some previous experience in minding fish (references will be checked).

Applications are to be forwarded to me before close of business, Friday, 10 September 2005.

Previous applicants need not apply.

K

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, you're feeding him too much. no wonder he can't get himself off the bottom of the tank - he can't carry his weight!

Bob and Al say hi from Kent St and good luck on your trip.

Can I have my vase back? George needs a better tank anyway...

Shell :)

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home