Thursday, October 27, 2005

Settling Into the Swing Of Things

Well I have now settled back into somewhat of a usual routine. I get up very early in the morning, make the long trek via train into work (one hour's train travel as opposed to what used to be a fifteen bus ride), I start work early, leave work early enough to get back on the train for another hour or so, and then head to the gym. It isnt til late until I can finally rest my head on the pillow. I then wake up and the routine starts all over again. It is certainly a different lifestyle to the one I was living only weeks ago, where i would wake up and wonder where on the earth I would be at the day's end. However, now that I have managed to shake of the infection I'd received on the way home, and ignore a bit of the "travel wunderlust" that followed, I am now back into that comfortable routine of every day living.

I've been extremely encouraged by some of the comments I've received about this blog and the photos on it. With this encouragement I am hoping to continue with the photography, and try different types. So you may see some different styles appearing, as I explore the camera's capabilities. But I do have another favourite photo! I know, I know, I say that about every photo I produce, but this one really IS one of my favourites, I promise....

It was taken at the Goodward Races, as the bookies were taking their final bets just before the main race.




Talk later!
k

1 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

What sort of camera do you use???

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home