Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Is Something Heading South?



I usually use my own material on my blog, but i just HAD to put this on "kateonthego". It has made my day. I grabbed the picture from my favourite gossip blog, http://hotmommadrama.blogspot.com/ (i am sure she wont mind me borrowing it).

Drew, honey, get a better bra, cause it wont be too long before they are down near your ankles.

A pair of Gucci shoes? $400. A ticket to the Golden Globes? $1500. Watching a celebrity attend the Golden Globes and make a horrible choice as to what she wears? Priceless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Louis said...

oooh just look at those saggy titties

6:21 PM  
Blogger mi said...

it isn't just the saggy boobs..

but what's with her sudden weight-gain?

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home