Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What Can A Girl Do?

My readership numbers have dropped this week. Why? Is it because of my obsession with cows at the moment? Or is it because I am not producing enough gossip about my wild and promiscuous lifestyle here in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Well, I am afraid that there is no gossip. Life at the moment is all about settling in and establishing some kind of routine after having two months on the run. Has it only been two months since I left Sydney (and my family) behind?

Let me think... I could do a lot to spice up this page....

...I could report on Angelina's birth of her Pitt-child.... (has it happened yet?)

.... I could give running commentary on England's preparation for the World Cup.... (ie. preparing to LOSE! ha ha)

... I could give an update on Nicole Richie's "alleged" weight gain (now that she finally admits she has an anorexia problem) and Ashlee Simpson's recent nose job....

*gasp* There are photos on www.hotmommadrama.blogspot of Jessica Simpson WITHOUT makeup....

Hmmmm...

I may just wait and see where my own life takes me for the next couple of days.

k

3 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

Lets follow YOUR life...it's more interesting than pitt-babies and nose jobs!

I try to read this as often as I can...it's always good to hear what you are up to kate!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tellin' you, luv --at least post some bend-over undie pics and your stats will rocket to the moon. Nothing wrong with that. It's only sex --get over it. You could even make it into a paysite and rake in the hundreds of pounds weekly. You think I'm kidding? It's a huge industry.

That way you'd be kiling three birds with one stone: (1) increase your readership stats; (2) earn a lot more coin to supplement what you say is your meager income; and (3) satisfy lonely buggers out there in cyberspace doing their one-armed workouts every day --all with little or no effort or work on your behalf. You'd be a fool not to. Just adopt a web name like "Candy Kane" and say that you're based out of Las Vegas, Nevada, USA to make it anonymous, and away you go. The pinstriped lawyer shmucks you work with would never know (and some may even patronize your site anonymously, the bastards). What could be easier. You'd be in control and have all those feckless cyberspace losers by the balls, symbolically speaking that is, as they coughed up their credit card dosh to you. Get smart, honey, or go home. I make a lot doing this, but I am not making your a business proposition.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home