Monday, September 25, 2006

Self Portraits

I am so excited about these! I am so proud of this set! I did them today, and when they started to come together, I couldnt wait to finish them and put them on the net for you all to see. They required minimal photoshop interference. Instead, I tried to use the functions of the camera. They arent perfect - but what in life is?

Just in case you're wondering, I'm not so egotistical that I spend my weekends photographing myself. But when its raining, cold and there's nothing to do, its a great way to practice camera techniques. And seeing the cat wont stay still, i'm it.

















































































2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

These are pretty dang good ~ you should be proud.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

great pics kate you'll definitely find some photography work in the snow :)

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home