Wednesday, October 11, 2006

And Another.....

This one was from my Mammy when I just left Sydney in late March:

Hi Lil Dawgie. Got your email. sigh relief and thank God u ok. Now to the interesting stuff. We waited till the plane left me ok till then. it was just a little cry. I have even started to clean the house up after you blew thru it and Tigger isnt sure just what is going on, got the lounge to himself again. I miss you already but I guess having a tidy house will compensate, all I have to do now is find somewhere to send your Father with all his junk and I will be happy. Have a lovely time in Krabi Baby and enjoy the rest. Dad has just ruined my chances of reading your blog the simple way just shown me another way to do it and of course its not quicker at all. Have fun and we keep in touch. LOVE MUM & DAD and George Bush and Tigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home