Monday, January 08, 2007

20 Random Facts About Me

1. I cant write neatly unless I use a felt tip pen.

2. I wear orthotics in my running shoes.

3. I love sparkling wine.

4. I have three clocks in my room, all of them set at wrong times.

5. I cannot go to sleep unless I have a pillow over my head (no, i'm serious).

6. I do not watch television.

7. I can eat an entire watermelon in a day.

8. I never put my CDs back in their CD covers.

9. I prefer soda water over sparkling mineral water.

10. I cannot fall asleep if I need to go to the bathroom.

11. I sometimes dont brush my teeth at night (gasp) but never forget in the morning.

12. I hate drinking ice cold water after chewing mint flavoured gum. My mouth burns.

13. I rarely read a novel from start to finish.

14. I still hope that Justin Timberlake will marry Britney Spears.

15. I wear fake tan when I can be bothered putting it on.

16. This year, I didnt make new years resolutions.

17. I have a wastepaper basket in the shape of a chicken egg.

18. I am not sure if I believe in life after death.

19. I would like to have babies with Wentworth Miller.

20. This year I plan to set up a trust fund for Charlotte.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overboard said...

LOL@pillow over your head. Do you do it when sleeping next to men, too? LOL..Hahahahahahha. The image is priceless.

I also NEVER put my cds back in their covers despite always promising myself each time I get a new one "that I will look after this one this time." Yeah, right.

I think Timberlake looks like Big Bird off Sesame Street.

I also loathe drinking water after brushing teeth.
Me too, me too, soda soda soda...and I can't sleep either if I need to go to the bathroom. Like now, um, it's 1am and me bladder woke up me. Grrrrrr.

Love this new blogging life over here without WV. Yay. See how often I comment now?
:)))))))))))

8:20 AM  
Blogger rob said...

You seem pretty normal to me! number 20 is a must! have a great day.:o))

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home