Sunday, January 07, 2007

30 Answers to 30 Questions

(Stolen from my sister's blog - www.shehassomethingtosay.blogspot.com)

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
In Wanaka, New Zealand, overlooking the Southern Alps.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My denim skirt (you can dress up, dress down, or just throw it on over a bikini!)

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Er... nup. Dont buy. I just borrow them off my sister.

4. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Strong in mind, because strong minded people tend to understand the importance of being strong in body as well.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The microwave. You name it, I can use the microwave to cook it.

6. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Animal cruelty.

7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Yellloooow.

8. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
The Little Engine That Could..... my life story!

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Spring.

10. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Remove ignorance from everyone - that would then lead to less war, less damage to the climate, more assistance to the poor.

11. TATTOOS OR BODY-PIERCING?
I love a man with a tattoo on his arm. I admit, its true. But on me? I'll stick to my pierced navel.

12. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
The last man that dumped me. Kidding. I would probably say.... my grandfathers.

13. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Every day is a blessing.

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON?
Creature Comforts.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Ummm... I'm loving Indian at the moment.

16. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Fitness For Dummies.

17. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Dont have one. i use my laptop's touch pad.

18. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Lucky (he he no seriously).

19. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Strawberry

20. DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS?
So long as it brings rain to Australia.

21. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?

A little red Proton hatchback. Was fast because it was red.

22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
Stop Sign. Kidding. I'm cancerian.

23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yep. Gives you hair on your chest (thats what my mum told me).

24. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
Depends what drink is in it.

25. FAVOURITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE?
Oh wow... tough question. I am obsessed with good perfume. Issey Miyake, Cool Water for Women, Ralph Lauren Blue, Polo Sport for Women, All About Eve Joop, Ralph Lauren Glamourous... my perfume collection is out of control.

26. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Good Will Hunting.

27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Rallying

28. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?

Venice, of course.

29. IF MONEY WERE NOT AN OBJECT, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
Be a lawyer.

30. COKE OR PEPSI?
Water.

31. IS YOUR CALENDAR ALWAYS ON THE CORRECT MONTH?
I dont own a calendar... does Outlook count?

32. DESK: MESSY OR ORGANISED?
A complete and utter mess. A sign of genius, they say.

33. WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO PLAY YOU IN THE MOVIE ABOUT YOUR LIFE?
The girl that played Punky Brewster. Or maybe the one that played Annie. Failing that, I'll have to ask Julianne Moore - I was once told I look a bit like her (??!).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm such a moron.

I wrote the title "30 Answers..etc" when there are 33 answers to 33 questions.

hehehe

9:30 PM  
Blogger rob said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:18 AM  
Blogger rob said...

21`s comment sounds like as Kevin Blo*dy wilson one? :o))

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home