Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Krispy Kremes? I Never Had No Krispy Kremes

Weight Watchers (aka "Fatty Club") always had a saying "Tomorrow is another day" which means you can completely forget your little indiscretions of yester-year and start all over again today.

So, Krispy Kremes? Eh? Dont remember a thing (actually, i remember eating my fifth donut at about 10.30pm last night).

But, today is a new day.

And I went to the gym for two hours.

Back to my favourite place in the world (alright, maybe not my favourite...but...)

You see, I am a gym-addict in a non-gym-addict's body. I love the gym. I'm thinking of going back tonight. Just for the heck of it. I feel so great after doing it, and I dont have that horrid fatigue that has been hanging around since coming back from Whistler.

2 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Hi Kate Have a happy and prosperous new year! I went to Weight watchers and their saying then was "if it brings a smile to your lips then its inches to your hips" I lost a lot of weight only to put it all back on in five weeks of getting to goal weight
:o((

9:34 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Pass some of your fitness enthiusiasm onto me! I can't even be arsed doing crunches in my living room right now. And although I've been cooking really healthy meals I still sat down and ate cheezels while watching a DVD last night. I also drank beer. *sigh* I'm terrible. Have to start that ballet class this month!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home