Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm Alive and Well

You will all be pleased to know that I have survived my first two weeks of work..... barely. Three days into the job and a sudden legal crisis hit and ever since then, I've been pulling 14 hour days and this weekend was spent at the office. I'm enjoying the job, but being back into the corporate world, its long days, its office politics, etc, its been a bit of a culture shock!

All is well. Thanks for coming back and checking my blog still, even though i havent been such a regular blogger of late!

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

No need for thanks Kate! great to see that you are enjoying your work and seeing your niece grow up! it won`t be long before she`s married and has kids of here own, really, so enjoy life in all its forms "this really isnt a rehersal, this is the real thing" find pleasure in all you do!
Take care!

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home