Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm A Motivator!


I am so glad to hear that some of you are a little inspired by my fitness information.

Did you know that within four weeks of an established fitness regime, you begin to notice a real difference in your level of fitness?

Did you know that within twelve weeks, your body shape can begin to change dramatically?

My problem (and every one elses) is that I start a fitness regime and a few weeks later, i lose the motivation to work hard. I still exercise, but I dont do it as regularly, or as intensly as what I had done at the beginning. I begin not to do the right stretches, I get lazy with weights, and my eating isnt as healthy.

But the key to it is (apparently, so I have read) that you have to change your mindset along with your body.

Its no use going and saying "I'm going to go on a diet for two months" or "I am going to stay on a diet until I get down to a size ---".

I've said it before - FITNESS IS FOR LIFE!

So I am focusing on getting into a routine at the gym, and keeping it. Fitness HAS to remain a part of my every day life because my health depends on it. I will die if I dont look after my body. People DIE if they dont look after their bodies. Scary, huh!

Keep up the exercise everyone and I promise to as well!

4 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Good on you Kate! Hope the jobs going well?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Hey, good luck with the new position. Hope it goes well for you.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Yes. Once I weather all these storms both elemental and personal...a regular fitness routine of some sort is definitely in order. Right now, tho, merely keeping my head above water is enough of a workout! teehee...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Oreo said...

Kate! I've been Missing in Action for a while now...I am alive, just in adelaide! Sorry I never got to meet up with you but I will be back in syds soon...hopefully for another year!

But go you for getting fit I hopped on the scales yesterday and yes--my shock tactics worked--I'm now on a full scale fitness regime! I'll keep checking your blog for more tips! Take care chick!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home