Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Finally, I Can Tell You My Good News

I've had to keep it a secret for a week or so, because I had to wait until it was finalised but I have some very very good news.

I have been appointed as "Legal Counsel" for the Australian/New Zealand arm of a global company (cant tell you which one for obvious reasons!).

I certainly didnt plan on coming back and taking on such a huge role so soon, but the opportunity has arisen and its a role which is very much what I have always been looking for.

It is going to be very tough, and I dont know what it will mean in terms of blogging, and whether or not I am going to be able to continue blogging as much as I do now, if at all. I dont start for another 3 weeks, but I just thought I would share the great news, and warn you that KateOnTheGo may be winding down. Maybe I can set up another blog, for my photography, so that I dont lose touch with everyone.

So, maybe coming back to Australia wasnt planned, but was meant to be. Who knows. Time will tell. I'm just excited that I have been given this opportunity at such a young age, and at such a great time in my life where I can truly dedicate the time to doing well.

I've been DYING to tell you all but I had to wait. But the wait is over, and the countdown is on til "Start Date"!

7 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Oh!!! CONGRATS Kate! Congrats indeed! Thisis wonderful news! (See, I'm so excited even my typing fingers are stuttering!) I do so hope you'll still be able to keep in touch - I've really come to consider you a friend and would hate to "lose" you. Nonetheless I am very, very THRILLED for you.

It's about time something good happened for someone!!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Melissa C Morris said...

Bully for you! Best of luck!

6:54 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Hearty congratulations Kate You were made for the post! would be nice to see you post a little but if you can`t? we are always here ready to recieve a comment! Take great care! enjoy your niece! enjoy life! have a great life! big hugs!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Fuff said...

Congrats! Best of luck with your new job.

2:31 PM  
Blogger KateOnTheGo said...

Thank you so much for all of your comments! Its making me want to stay here forever - maybe I WILL set up a blog especially for my photographs, so I dont fall off the face of the earth completely! Its so good to have all of your encouragement.

And Charlie, yes, I will do that for you. Just for you!!

WAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZATTT!?!?!?!

2:42 PM  
Blogger CCCCppppCCppp said...

good for you

7:09 AM  
Blogger Overboard said...

Yo yo
Kate on the Go
she left da snow
coz she know
she ain't no boarding ho'


Congratulations Kate!

:)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home