Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blog Hoare

Not having a job at the moment means lots and lots of time to read peoples blogs. And there are so many interesting people about! Seriously. Blogging just doesnt stop at mad-nutters and boat-owners (reference to sister blog: www.ihaveaboat.blogspot.com).

EVERYONE SEEMS SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING

Reading people's blogs gets me all depressed. KateOnTheGo was established to share all of my wonderful travel stories. Now, the only travelling I am doing is a train ride to job interviews.

Yes, KateOnTheGo is (Not So) OnTheGo anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Whoa! what about sailing and meeting Mmmmmmm in Mexico or somewhere in the pacific??????
:o(( has that gone for ever of just been put on Hold?

"Life is a too short inconvenience situated somewhere between the cradle and the grave".

Plenty of time to do other things. Have a great life! (Thankyou for including me among your Blog friends in the UK! Very much appreciated! If I only knew how I certainly would include you among my friends in Aus!) Take care! don`t work too hard and three things to remember Plan, Plan, and lastly plan, :o))

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home