Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Its a Mad Mad World

*sigh*

I'm sitting in my room listening to my mother talk to my cat. Here is an example of some of the comments she has made.

"Here. Pilchards. There's no gravy on these pilchards to lick off, i'm afraid." [citing her annoyance at Tigger for licking all the gravy off his dinner and then walking away]

"No. I'm not listening. I'm over you." [citing her annoyance at Tigger's constant whinging]

"This isnt a drive thru cafe, you know." [citing her annoyance at Tigger walking in and out of the house at his own leisure].

"You piddle in that room and you die, cat." [citing her annoyance at Tigger continually looking for places around the house to wee]

"Yeah, dont whinge to me, mate." [enough said]

1 Comments:

Blogger Overboard said...

That's too funny but it's made me think about and miss Yoda. I feel like such a bitch for abandoning him and get almost daily guilt pangs about it.
:(

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home