Saturday, September 15, 2007

On the Road Again....

Hello dear friends.... are you still there?

Ugh. I think everyone has left me. There was a time when I had up to 40 readers a day... due to my absence people have gone, moved on with their lives.

You see, a year ago I made the decision to leave the exciting life that I was leading in Edinburgh and head on back home. I was missing my family. I was missing my home. I was missing my profession.

Well, the good news is that by being back here in Australia, I am spending so much time with my family that I miss them on a daily basis if I dont see them! I am spending so much time working at being a good lawyer that it takes all the energy out of me. But I am happy. Happy happy happy.

I am back on the road again as of 19 October. No, its not permanent. In fact, it is only for 8 days but stay turned because no doubt there will be beautiful photos to add to this page. I am going to FIJI, one of the most amazing islands in the South Pacific. I am taking myself there as a present for the hard work I've been putting into things since arriving back. I am going alone, and as you all know, I LOVE being alone when I travel! he he he

Annie's new baby is due in December which is going to be another little bundle of joy. As for Charlotte, she is still the shining light in my life. I come down and see her every week and we have a ritual where I take her out for a milkshake every Sunday morning, just her and I. She is nearly two! Can you believe how time has flown? I remember coming home from the UK to find a baby... a year later and she has become my little companion.

Stay tuned for photos!

10 Comments:

Blogger Margarita Mirasol said...

I still read you, Kate although I must admit that it felt terrible to be abandoned for so long.
;)
Hey, you might see Mole in Fiji. If you do,swim under his boat and pull the plug on it.
Tee hee.
p.s I've been having a great time....nudge nudge, wink wink

2:35 AM  
Blogger jin said...

Have a GREAT vacation!!! :-)

4:35 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

I too have been stopping by on occasion to check up on you (Annie's place, too). I also have felt abandoned, to be sure (hey - you want honesty, right?), but I also know that you've been entirely, thoroughly, completely happy. And busy. That's awesome, and I completely understood. Can't wait to see photos of Fiji!

By the way - you've been playing with your blog template, right? Hopefully that's it, and not someone's attempt at hacking or hijacking your site! Or it could just be things gone "different" on my side of the technology!

12:40 PM  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

wow... fiji...

5:43 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Hellllllllooooooo??????
Did you leave early for Fiji?????
Miss ya!!!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Shelley Burke said...

Heya! Say hi to Clarisa if you bumb into her. she'll be there as well although I'm not sure what dates. Looking forward to the stunning photos that you'll bring back.

7:15 PM  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

hey!!! you still away? i think i'm out by a coupla days...
can't wait for the photos!

6:09 AM  
Blogger mi said...

hope u have a blast in fiji kate!!

glad to know u are doing well back in australia :)

11:36 PM  
Blogger kateeighty said...

MY BLOG IS DOWN.

PLEASE GO TO KATEONTHENOGO.BLOGSPOT.COM

1:25 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Have a great holiday!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home