Tuesday, September 20, 2005

On My Way to Venezia

Hello all from (finally) Sunny England.

Just as the sun comes out, I am having to leave for Italy.

Yet again, this is a very quick email just to let you all know that I am safe and well and having the time of my life.

I had big dreams of emailing long emails telling you all of my adventures however time has seemed to slip by in the previous few days. I was struck down by awful jet lag for much of the time, wanting to fall asleep in the middle of the day, and wanting to roam England in the wee hours of the morning. That is jet lag for you. Hopefully I am at the tail end of that for at least a few more weeks.

I am currently sitting at Liverpool Airport, and the sign saying 'Flight to Venezia - Go to Gate' is flashing at me. Finally I am off to Venezia, the place I have dreamed about since last being there in February 2001. It seems so very surreal and I dont think it will hit home that I will be back there until my eyes believe it.

I promise (this time I mean it) to take a decent amount of time out to write a proper entry and feed through some photos of Venice. I am sure you are all eagerly awaiting them.

The photos I posted yesterday were ones of Shropshire, England, where I have spent the last couple of days. I was lucky enough to be looked after like a 5 Star Hotel Guest (yet again) by the amazing Williams family and extended family. Their English hospitality is still second-to-none and I already miss them dearly. Especially Keri! I miss her already and I only said good bye to her a couple of hours ago.

I should realluy go and get the flight now. These budget airlines tend to forget stragglers.

TALK LATER!

K

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,Hope yor having a fantistic time.I think Telford and flares has survived the whirlwind of Kate Adams,not too sure it will cope with another one,but i do hope we will get to find out.Take care love you lots.see you soon.keri.

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home