Thursday, November 24, 2005

Learning About Me....


Name:
Kate

Birthday:
@*&#@*&#

Birthplace:
Sydney Australia

Current Location:
Sydney Australia

Eye Color:
Blue-Grey

Hair Color:
Auburn

Height:
5' 8"

Right Handed or Left Handed:
Ambidextrious

Your Heritage:
New Zealand/Scottish

The Shoes You Wore Today:
Mint green slip ons (hehehe)

Your Weakness:
Starburst lollies

Your Fears:
I fear that those who I love will die

Your Perfect Pizza:
A fat-free Hawaiian Pizza

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
To see the world

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
"lol" (laugh out loud)

Thoughts First Waking Up:
"I have to get up but dont want to"

Your Best Physical Feature:
hair... i think.

Your Bedtime:
....is getting earlier and earlier each night.

Your Most Missed Memory:
Seeing Venice for the very first time.

Pepsi or Coke:
Neither. Water for me.

MacDonalds or Burger King:
Neither.

Single or Group Dates:
Single. Nothing like intimacy of a single date!

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Neither.

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Strawberry

Cappuccino or Coffee:
CAPPUCCINO!!!!!!!

Do you Smoke:
No. My coffee addiction keeps me busy.

Do you Swear:
More than I should.

Do you Sing:
Yes, in my car with the radio loud.

Do you Shower Daily:
Twice daily.

Have you Been in Love:
In many different ways, yes.

Do you want to go to College:
Six years of it was enough, thanks.

Do you want to get Married:
Only if I find someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Do you believe in yourself:
Absolutely.

Do you get Motion Sickness:
Yes, when I read.

Do you think you are Attractive:
Nah. But I am work in progress...

Are you a Health Freak:
HAHAH.... absolutely. And its a well known fact to all that know me.

Do you get along with your Parents:
My mother and I are best mates. My dad and I get along most of the time.

Do you like Thunderstorms:
Sure do. I love watching them.

Do you play an Instrument:
I was the best clarinet player in 4th grade!

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
Surprisingly, no!

In the past month have you Smoked:
Hell no!

In the past month have you been on Drugs:
I'd rather a frontal labotomy.

In the past month have you gone on a Date:
HA HA HA HA HA Nope. It probably wouldnt be a good idea starting a relationship right now, given where my life is headed in the next couple of months.

In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
Yes, but only for necessities. I'm saving my money.

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
We dont have Oreos here in Oz. But I have a friend called Oreo.

In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
no, not of the fish kind. I go down to the Sushi shop and get a Tofu Sushi Roll.

In the past month have you been on Stage:
Yes - giving the presentation at the Sheraton on the Park, Sydney.

In the past month have you been Dumped:
Ha Ha, no. See one of the above answers.

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
Nope. My gym requires swimsuits to be worn.

In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
I've stolen the odd glance across at a good looking guy on the train. Does that count?

Ever been Drunk:
More times that I should.

Ever been called a Tease:
Yes, and the relationship ended thereafter.

Ever been Beaten up:
Nope. I believe in negotiation and dispute resolution procedures. Actually, I was verbally beaten up by a judge in court one day... but not through fault of my own!

Ever Shoplifted:
Nope!

How do you want to Die:
With strong faith in God.

What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
Well, as a kid, I've been a lawyer. So, when I grow up, I'd love to be a reckless backpacker.

What country would you most like to Visit:
Tanzania, Africa.

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:

doesn't matter

Favourite Hair Color:
doesnt matter

Short or Long Hair:
doesnt matter

Height:
Has to be taller than me , thats all.

Weight:
doesnt matter (but I am attracted to people who are fit and active)

Best Clothing Style:
Business, Business Casual and Smart Casual

Number of Drugs I have taken:
One. The type George W. Bush probably tried when he was at university.

Number of CDs I own:
Lots and lots.

Number of Piercings:
Ears and belly button.

Number of Tattoos:
none.... yet

Number of things in my Past I Regret:
You should never regret anything in life..... just learn from them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

I like that I got a mention in this :)

I think I'm gonna steal your idea and do the questionnaire...mainly cuz it's a sunday afternoon and I have nothing else to do :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home