Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Wait Is Nearly Over!!



Annie saw her Obstetrician on Monday and he wants Annie in hospital by 7am on Saturday morning (this saturday!!!) so that he can induce her!!! OHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOSH! Its like waiting for Santa Claus, knowing that he is only three days away from delivering presents. However, this time it is actually a Stalk, delivering a brand new baby! We already know that it is going to be a baby girl (they found out at about three months because they had to perform a chromosomal count due to complications) so it is now just a matter of picking out names. Annie is contemplating a few names, such as Charlotte, Eleanor, Kaitlyn, Hannah, Isabella.... but Annie is giving no confirmation on what the name will be until she is actually born.

Here is the glowing mum last weekend. As you can see, she is very very very pregnant and is not too comfortable. But it is so amazing that there is actually a little human being inside that huge tummy of hers.



On the weekend, I had my hand on her tummy and the Bub was giving me the biggest kick every time I'd slightly press down on Annie's tummy. I think she is going to be a fiesty little thing, if both Annie and my personalities are any kind of indication.

I'm so excited! I cant wait! I am going to be an Aunty in THREE days.

Will report with more news as it comes to hand.

K

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*groan* MUST you post photos of me looking my best????

2:40 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

Aww I bet you are both really excited :)

9:30 AM  
Blogger KateOnTheGo said...

Annie - Yes, yes I do.

Oreo - SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home