Saturday, November 12, 2005

Technical Difficulties

The reason for my lack of communication this week is due to technical difficulties. My home computer and my sisters computer don't seem to want to upload my photos anymore. I think it is because I am not uploading them on broadband and the computers seem to put the whole exercise in the "too hard basket". Fear not. I am working on the situation so please stick with the blog for some more of my photos. I went down to Wollongong (my favourite beach) yesterday evening and took some pretty good shots of the water crashing against the rocks. I've managed to slowly download a couple, and should give some of my overseas readers some idea of just how beautiful our beaches here in Sydney are (not that they dont already know!).

Annie's baby hasnt arrived yet but there is speculation (ie. my mother, and one apparently 'psychic' old lady) say that this week is the week for the new arrival. We have new prams, new car seats, new capsules, new cots, new baby clothes, new paint on the nursery walls, but.....no new baby. Annie picked up her new "Mocca Latte" three-wheeled pram which appears to be the Mercedes of all prams, with three different shades of brown and cream interior, sun roof, fly screen and plush velvet cushions. I was well impressed, but casually reminded Annie that the three different shades of brown and cream interior will no doubt change to the ten different shades of baby puke and food in no time. She didnt find my comment funny :)





































1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home