Thursday, February 23, 2006

This Is A Public Service

.
Another wise saying from that completely crazy (but lovable) woman - IHaveABoat".
.
She stated on her blogsite that it was a "Public Service".
.
And now I understand that a lot of blogs are.
.
You see, my sister told me yesterday that she thinks I blog too much. Hmmm.. perhaps. But then I told her that I couldnt just stop blogging. I could do it if I wanted to but what would happen to everyone that comes to visit my blog each day?
.
As sad as it may be for a loser like me who writes on this online journal each day, I am providing a public service.
.
Its my social duty to keep people entertained with everything and anything about my pathetic life.
.
Look, things could be a lot worse. I could be a dedicated person who spends every waking hour in chatrooms named after their favourite celebrity - "The Tom Cruise Forum", or "The Mariah Carey Forum" or... some other pathetic excuse for a chat forum.
.
I dont need to get a life. I already have one. And it just happens to be sprawled out on these pages.
.
Meh. I dont care.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home