Monday, March 13, 2006

Exactly A Week From Today...

....
...... I will be waking up knowing that I will have to say goodbye to those I love dearly in order to pursue a life long dream.
.
Suddenly, my dream seems selfish. I want to snuggle up next to Charlotte and promise her that I am not going anywhere. Her cute button nose, her gorgeous chubby cheeks, her long but tiny fingers.... ah dammit. Talk about bad timing.
.
All of sudden I have thousands to things that need to be done, yet I sit here and I cant think of exactly what I need to do.
.
My bags arent packed, but all of its soon-to-be contents are thrown all over the lounge room floor patiently waiting to be found its rightful place.
.
I cant believe that the time has flown to such an extent that I have these last seven days before me, and I dont know how to begin filling them with what needs to be done.
.
Ah, the seven-day-blues. I always get these before going away.
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cacophony said...

this is the third time i'm trying to post this comment so lets hope it lucky.

now and the true that it will change is the only real things that you and me can experience. this moment, this second, this glimpse. what is past is not real and the second that is coming is not yet real either.

therefore, every second is like a lifetime. the only certain thing about it, is that it will change. so by embracing that fact, change won't scare you so much, or surprise you, because you always know that it is coming.

i hope you have many memorable moments on your travels. maybe i'll meet you in london. maybe in another lifetime. who knows?

change does

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home