Sunday, March 12, 2006

What To Do In England

LIST OF THINGS TO DO
  1. Go back to Bath! I loved it when I was there in 2001/2002.
    .
  2. Check out the Cotswolds - without being limited by the Foot n Mouth Disease (like in 2001/2002)
    .
  3. I want to see if there are any Pirates in Penzance.
    .
  4. I want to go and see the universities of Cambridge and Oxford.
    .
  5. Check out Blenheim Castle.
    .
  6. Go and spend more time in York.
    .
  7. I would love to go and see an F1 race at Silverstone.
    .
  8. Go and see another West End show.
    .

I'm sure there are plenty of other things that I want to do...

.

2 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

How about the Tate Modern, the Tower of London!Hampton court Palace!Eurotunnel (take a visit to disney Paris)?

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about getting laid by a pasty white English bloke with bad hair, worse teeth, and who quaffs 5 pints of beer every day for lunch. English men are the best. Just give'em their bangers and mash, and they're good to go. Roooiiiight!

From Australia to England? Why? It's just like going home again, but it's rainy and cold instead and the people are more uptight. You've got the whole fucking world to get lost in between Australia and England --WAY WAY WAY more interesting places to explore and discover. But I guess England is safe. The guys are anyway, so to speak.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home