Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Its Raining


Its raining in Manly. So there goes walking off the hangover with a morning walk on the beach. Seems to be the way life goes. Nevermind. I shall sit and drink my diet coke and contemplate life.
.

.
http://www.hanaeda.net/st30_2b.jpg
.
I really must take the time out this morning to give a virtual "THANK YOU" (hence the bunch of flowers) to everyone that has been so supportive over the last couple of months. Yes, those people know who they are - my beautiful "virtual" friends, my supportive family (despite it being hard to let me go), my overseas friends, my old work colleagues (who have lived and breathed this dream for the past six months) and new work colleagues.
.
Big changes in life don't seem so big when you have people cheering you on. People who have no other motivation other than to see you happy.
.
Okay, enough of the soppy stuff.
.
Last night's seaside dinner went off with a bang. Gourmet, I tell you. Inventive gourmet. Barramundi fish, marinaded in herbs and zest, rocket salad with homemade vinegarette (dijon mustard and white vinegar plus a secret concoction only I shall know), sun dried tomatoes and special potato stuff (Erin made that - cant remember what she put in it). All served with beautiful Malbourough region (NZ) white wine. Ohhhh! Plus prawns for entree. With homemade thousand island sauce.
.

Jamie Oliver, move over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cacophony said...

i'm salivating and my stomach is groaning its disapproval at the mention of food not shared with it. tee hee

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home