Friday, March 03, 2006

Musings


Today, I picked up my plane tickets to Thailand, and then off to London. This tends to be the day where things slooowly start to sink in. The only difference on this occasion is that there's no return ticket to Australia...
.
I've had to begin sorting out my resume. Considering writing on the front cover:
.
"Free To A Good Home...Young and Utterly Over-Educated Lawyer....
will clean and wash dishes if required."
.
I really shouldnt laugh. I may actually have to resort to these measures if no one will employ me!
.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overboard said...

Hehe!
We're both on the move in our blogs. Both got plane pictures taking off.
Tee hee.
Is your ticket really only one-way? My oh my, how brave you are! :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Why would no one employ you. Human rescources law background? I think not!Good Lawyers are hard to find and with the property boom in the UK etc you could re locate your skill base into property or business orientated areas, to start with. Get some letters off with your resume now, probably have a job waiting by the time you get here. dont leave it too long before you do write or you will be doing it whilst you are on your holidays, wouldn`t want that would you? :o))

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home