Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Life Is Like A Box of Chocolates - For Tigger Atleast


.
This is a perfect example of just how good Tigger and I have it at home. Tigger is sixteen years old. He is as much a part of the family as I am. So much so, that he gets FOUR choices as to which cat food he gets each day, plus his bowl of water.
.
I kid you not. This is a true story. Mum's view is that she'd rather do this than watch him starve.
.
In this regard, I refer back to the photos I have posted of Tigger previously. I can assure you, Tigger has a long way to go before he starves.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overboard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Maybe not, Archidi. But if Kate's Mum feeds humans the same way she feeds four-legged critters -- I'll be right over!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home