Saturday, February 25, 2006

Mum and Dad's Birthday Party

.
Argh. Tonight my sister and I organised a nice birthday party for my parents' . What a nightmare!! We picked a local restaurant that used to be my parents' favourite. That was about as good as it got. Bad service, bad food, bad staff, and half of our guests ended up with food spilt on them by incompetent staff.
.
I ended up in tears. You know, the type of tears that you get when you feel disappointment. My parents dont ask for much. But we take them out for a nice meal, and it ends up a complete disaster!
.
Ah well.
.
Tis life.
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

How awful! I hope you and your sister complained to the management, or refused to tip (do you tip in Australia?) - or whatever. For as outspoken as I normally am, I'm usually pretty complacent in restaurants (much to my husband's irritation - he's a former cook and, therefore, any restaurant's harshest critic), but I'm certain this treatment would have sent me right over the edge!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home