Friday, February 24, 2006

A Great Post

.
Sorry guys but I've stolen someone else's post for the night. I've exhausted all of my words about President George W. Bush. So I am having to use someone else's for a change.
.
I sit here and I listen to the BBC News that Iraq is on the verge of civil war. It appears that the Shi'ites and the Sunis are ready to kill each other. Meanwhile President BirdBrain sits there with his hands up saying "I urge you all to keep calm."
.
Keep calm? KEEP CALM? Thousands of soldiers have been sent over to fight a war that is not their own. A war which should never have begun in the first place. How many times are we going to have to watch these constant f*ckups before America uses its democratic process to get itself out of the mess its democratic process got itself into in the beginning.

I cant keep calm. But StTropezButler appears to be able to:

"RAGE

I just figured out that I am in a rage. Yes, a rage. I was trying to figure out why my blood pressure has dropped...odd to be in a rage and have your blood pressure drop..but I finally figured out that I am in disconnect mode.Sure I talk the talk. I even walk the walk most of the time. But the truth. I am astounded that we are not, as a country, revolting against this president and his minions who are so TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY ignoring us, the people who "voted" for and "elected" this bunch of assholes.

This joker called the President has the fucking nerve to say that he is going to VETO any legislation regarding the sell off our our ports to the UAE. But oh by the way, "I didn't know about it till the ink was drying on the contract." Hello? Oh, right, this is the same bozo who told Brownie he was doing a heck of a job.

Anyone catch O yesterday. See the tent city that folks are living in and yet across town there are 11,000 trailers sitting empty. FEMA and Homeland Security in action. You have to wonder when even the former head of the RNC and major lobbyist and now governor of Mississippi can't even get things done.

Are we so fucking busy with American Idol and the latest crap about Brangelina that we can't even house our own citizens? It was amazing seeing a school teacher with children living on "welfare" because her town in Mississippi is no where near back to anything resembling normal.So instead we just get more of the assholes on the F word Network worrying about what some celebrity might have to say about The Shooter, while sitting next to a very noxious blonde who would like to see anyone who doesn't agree with her DEAD. There is no irony anymore...REALLY.

Yeah, I'm in a rage, but I'm going through the motions. I'm being calm. My blood pressure isn't high it is low. This is called self control to the nth degree.I'm outta here.

STB"

http://sttropezbutlersays.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

A M E N !

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home