Friday, February 24, 2006

Stealing Someone Elses Words Again

I didnt necessarily want to write anything deep tonight... until I came across a comment made by one of my regular readers, Freddy, from www.mentalhopskotch.blogspot.com (and who is also someone I admire greatly). He said:

"I get scared still.

I try not to think about it. Diversions are easy to create, especially when necessary to pull me away from the things I don’t want to face. I’m also pretty good at making it look as if those diversions are necessities. I can create a world around me that moves quickly and keeps me busy. I can create friendships that are close enough, but distant enough as I need them to be. There’s always this invisible space between where I am and a more comfortable place."

I dont think I could have written a better paragraph if I tried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home