Saturday, March 04, 2006

Goodbyes and Possible Hellos

.
Last night I went down south to stay with Adam's family for the night. Despite Adam being far away off the coast of the Grand Cayman, I've maintained a wonderful and close relationship with his mother, and two sisters, Leah and Amanda. While I dearly miss the support that I used to receive from Adam, Ruth, Leah and Amanda have been fantastic in his place.
.
Its hard to say goodbye to those I love so dearly, I dont think it has really hit me that I may not see these people for a while. Goodbyes are so incredibly easy, because it isnt NOW that you miss them, its later on when the going gets tough on tour and you desperately need something that reminds you of home.
.
In a somewhat spooky coincidence, Adam rung from the Carribean last night. Word has it that he may actually be back in London earlier than planned. I hope I see him soon. I miss him terribly.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home