Thursday, March 16, 2006

Kate Is Truly "On The Go"


.


Kate On The Go has herself a new Toshiba M70/Koo. Oooooohhhh. For those that dont know what that means (including me), its a freakin cool laptop. "Teal" colour, they call it. I heckled the sales boy to such an extent that he ended up throwing in a backpack and two years extra warranty. Fair's fair. I was spending a decent amount of money. I wanted my money's worth. My money isnt going to be worth much when I get to England (once the exchange rate gets hold of it).
.
Anyhoo, my friends, not too much to report. I havent even put my mind to all of the things that need to be done in the next three days. I've been far too busy with this new toy.
.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn kids these days...going "traveling" with a foockin' laptop!?

For Chrissake, unplug from the goddamn motherfucking Internet, meet some real people on the ground, and phone or write a letter to your nears and dears every coupla weeks or so. Ya don't need to blog and email every goddamn hour...it's like a freakin' umbilical cord wrapped in a security blanket. Blimey, you might as well not leave the safety and security of Squidney and your cozy room and computer. Just "travel the world" remotely via the net. Why go into the outside world at all?

Untie your lines, move away from the dock...dare, dream, discover. When I travel, I aim to get AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE from the wired world so as to meet the real world squarely on its own terms. Be in the present. You can do it. Cut the cord, Kate. Until you do, you won't even be close to being "on the go"...merely "on the cord". Think about it.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

YES STAY IN CONACT! BLOG FROM EVERYWHERE!
YES!!!

hehehehe...

it's not about getting as far away as possible when you go to england hahaha

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lotta drinking and screwing in Q'town, eh, Oreo! Yeee-hawww! you go, girl...show'em how to party!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here, here Doris - I'm with you on this one! However, Ms OnTheGo is passionate about travelling and photography and likes to tell everyone about her experiences, so more power to her for getting the mobile e-diary. It is a bit of a safety blanket though... KateOnTheGo, I hope you take time out to personally contact friends and family rather than updating your blog for them to read. I also hope you struggle to find the time to do so!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home