Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Soul Searching

I have pulled the reigns on my hectic life and the result unforuntunately has seen my serotonin levels plumment. Too much alcohol, too much misbehaving and not enough time to let it all sink in. Depression has rolled in. I'm in Edinburgh. Edinburgh Scotland. That's scary. So in an attempt to get away from the hostel merry-go-round and to find some Shangri-La, I am heading down to Dumfries to see Andrew and Maureen (good family friends. I'm slowly getting sick of living there, with no privacy, with a whole lot of over-sexed mid-twenty year olds bedhopping around like no tomorrow.

I am meeting with the firm tomorrow so fingers crossed that they like me and want to give me a chance. It wont be a serious law job - they are looking for an aussie lawyer to do some paralegal work, get the hang of the strange IR laws here in Scotland, who may potentially want to come on board later on. It will be strictly 9-5 stuff, which is good for me!!!

And my money is running out. Fast.

Oh, and to make my day worse, I sneak out to the internet cafe in my shabby clothes and who do I walk past? D and his construction mates. Bugger. Needless to say, I went over and chatted, then promised I'd call D after I get back from Dumfries.

Love to all,

oh, and check out www.charlottes-corner.blogspot.com

HOW CUTE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Oh Kate - what a treasure you've given us! Thank you. Charlotte is beautiful beyond words. But of course!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home