Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Another Journey Begins

This afternoon, immediately after work, I head on down to Nottingham where I will get an early morning flight to France tomorrow. Three days of Tour De France and another five (including Bastille Day/My Birthday) with my dear friend Adam in Biarritz, which is on the border of France and Spain.

Mum and Annie say I look tired in my picture. I guess I am. Its been a tough week or so for various reasons and I am feeling a little emotionally tired. Owen and I have "cooled things off" given the decision I have made to go to Canada. Its a decision i think (hope) he understands as being sensible... hmm.. who knows.

So France has come at a good time. I am so darn lucky!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Bon voyage, mon ami - and y'all take plenty of photos to share ya hear! (grin)

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck are going to Canada for...I thought you were going to work in France for the winter? And where in Canada? It's a big place, right!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

m'envoyer les photos d'a harmonisé des fonds de moto, oui, oui, oui, vous aller la bonne chose

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home