Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm Blessed In Life

Well all, you will be pleased to know that my spark is back. I attribute this to, firstly, the support I've received over the last week or so (from friends here, family, and mates back home) and secondly, using all of the skills I've learnt over the past few years to deal with times when I am feeling "ill".... including looking forward to things ahead. And that is CANADA!

Oh, and its not a fake tan, I promise. I may have tampered with the photo digitally, but there's no fake tan! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Popping in for a quick hello...

I hope you are taking good care of yourself and it’s good to hear you are feeling much better now. Canada should be fun. I’ve met many Canadians while working in the Whitsundays...they are great people with American accents! Almost mistaken for great Americans...a joke *cough*

But when you get there you can be all like...“what’s this all aboot!?”

Take care,

Matthew

9:07 AM  
Blogger KateOnTheGo said...

HAHAHA Love it.

So good to hear from you Matthew! Hope you are doing well.

x

9:24 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Fake snails then?
Nawwwwww...
^_^

11:00 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Baghdad Burning is a fave of yours? Wow, I had no idea...

Cheers,

Matthew

P.S. Say hi to Terrance and Phillip when you get to Canada!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home