Monday, September 18, 2006

Behind the Scenes - The Photos You Dont See!

Here's a behind the scenes look at me trying to get photos of the £$&% darn (but cute) Red Panda that wouldnt stay still. Not everything goes to plan! I think the little guy was deliberately scurrying away from me just to annoy me.



Okay, little guy, just stay still, please?



Right. I'm asking you nicely...just stay still... just for a minute.



Nooooo! Dont go over THERE!!!



Okay, this is starting to get "un-funny". Sit still.



So we are going to play a game of "hide and seek" are we?



NOOO! Not in THERE!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa C Morris said...

Ha! This looks a lot like when I try to photograph my uber-agile Italian Greyhound.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel alone, I may have one of the largest collections of blurry animal pictures on the planet - Very few of them turn out for me!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home