Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Had To Post This - Its Hilarious

I was cleaning out my old email box and I found an email from my mum, which she sent in April 2006. I have the funniest mother on the planet, I swear.... here's an excerpt.

"Hi Kate.....Nothing much has changed around here since you left except we miss you. Charlotte is just devine and gets smarter every day. Tigger is ok and I changed Georges water on the weekend and he seems ok I tested the water and he said he was ok. I dont have much more to tell you but dont forget my own personal web address. Keep enjoying yourself and save your phone and send me emails when you get the chance. I logged on to your blog this morning all by my self and had to ring Annie to log off. Well Im making slow progress eh. Lots of love from us and look after yourself. Scottish men are the same as the Poms. Love themselves to bits."

Love, Mum and Dad (I suppose).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home