Friday, September 30, 2005

Few More Words

I have a couple of minutes left on the internet so just a few more words -

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tha West Tigers!!!! Never before have I ever been as proud to be from Scrambletown!!

Annie & Al - I am getting your texts randomly but I cant seem to message back.

Ma & Pa - Missing you loads too

Keri - Got your message - hahahah Flares, the nightclub Keri and I went to in Shrewsbury when I was there...hmmm... I wonder how the boys from Cound Criket Club are?!?! he he he

Nick and Dave - hope S&A is going well - please send me an update if you can on things to kateeighty@yahoo.com.au - Nick, thanks for the advice to head to Greve in Chianti - I can still taste the Chianti wine even though its been several days.

To the mosquito that bit me forty eight times in the space of 8 hours - thanks a lot MATE!