Saturday, January 28, 2006

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life

1. (soon to be) Backpacking Bum

2. Lawyer

3. Paralegal

4. Pharmacy Assistant

Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over

1. Good Will Hunting

2. Finding Nemo

3. Top Gun

4. Centre Stage

Four Places You've Lived

1. Sydney Australia

2. Sydney Australia

3. Sydney Australia

4. Sydney Australia

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch

I dont watch that much TV anymore but....

1. Third Watch

2. Girlmore Girls

....?

Four Places You've Been On Vacation

1. New Zealand

2. United Kingdom

3. Italy

4. France

Four Blogs You Visit Daily:

1. www.hotmamadrama.blogpost.com

2. www.readywillingandable.blogspot.com

3. www.ihaveaboat.blogspot.com

4. my own blog - www.kateonthego.blogspot.com

Four Of Your Favourite Foods

1. Starburst jelly beans.

2. Fruit Bars

3. Mum's Roast

4. Pizza from Venice

Four Places You'd Rather Be

1. Venice, Italy

2. Krabi, Thailand

3. Edinburgh, Scotland

4. Skiing the French Alps

Four Albums You Can't Live Without.

1. Live at Knebworth, Robbie Williams

2. My ColdPlay albums

3. Alicia Keys - Songs in A Minor

4. Intensive Care, Robbie Williams

Four Vehicles You've Owned

1. Little red Proton Satria - ITS FOR SALE !!!!

2. Brown Ford Escot (owned by my sister though)

3. In my dreams, a BMW M3

4. A bicycle.

Tag! You're it:

Damn, I can't catch anyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

I like this post K!

And cheers for checking out my blog today! hehe.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home