Friday, March 17, 2006

Bon Voyage

.
(left - Erin and I)

Today has been a long day. I finished up at the place I have been contracting with, and celebrated my departure with a gorgeous lunch at the American Club (a secret society on one of the top floors of a building that only americans and a few aussies know about! he he very MI5!). I had to say goodbye to my friends at MRI, Maria and Erin, which was sad, because they had become a real part of my life even if I had only four weeks with them.
.

.


(L to R - Erin, Maria and I)















Then I came home to find "Bon Voyage" balloons set up in the dining room, and my family, all ready to celebrate my farewell with a roast dinner. I was given a beautiful mud cake and an equally beautiful white gold necklace of a cross from my parents - I will never take the chain off.


I'm sorry its a boring entry... i've eaten too much and i'm tired!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mi said...

i can only imagine the amazing 'welcome home' party you'll have..

good luck in your trips kate.. and i'm sure i'll be getting group emails, right??

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home