Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Butterfly Garden

I am loving this hostel. Apart from the fact that it is the cleanest hostel I have stayed in, it also has free internet with a USB port. That means that I can upload my photos for you straight away, instead of having to take them back to Edinburgh and then upload them in the internet cafe.

Today I spent another day walking Stockholm and boy, do my feet hurt! Today I went to some more museums (there are plenty here!), including the Dance Museum (re the history of Swedish Ballet), the Royal Treasury (where all the Crown Jewels are kept), a few Sculpture museams and then some more walking around. I then took a 15 min bus out of Stockholm city to the Hadaparken which is where the Butterfly Garden is. See attached for a couple of photos I managed to get of the butterflies (they were pretty hard to photograph!).





1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Great pictures, right after my own eyes!!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home