Thursday, May 25, 2006

Clearing The Mind

Good Morning all,

Yesterday, Georgie (my new flatmate) and I were both in a bit of a funk, so we decided we'd take a walk up Carlton Hill to clear the mind. I of course took my camera (which appears to be joined at my hip these days). One of the great things about Edinburgh at the moment is that it can be almost 10pm at night and it will still be daylight. I suppose the opposite to that is when it comes time for winter, it will be midday and it will be pitch black, but Georgie and I have promised each other that we are going to make the most of the summer while it is here!

So on Sunday? ROAD TRIP!



































2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

WhoooHoooo...road trip!!! Where we goin'? :))

4:36 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

aww i wanna come on the road trip...if i were in ireland i would fly over and join you...but i'm in cairns :( nothing to be sad about, but i want to go on a road trip!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home