Wednesday, May 31, 2006

On Sunday, Georgie and I packed up our stuff, climbed into Georgie's gorgeous little mini. Destination? Unknown. We ended up in St. Andrews (via Perth), where we were greeted by beautiful sunshine and loads to look at. St. Andrews, for those who are unaware, has the oldest golf course in the world. It also houses the very prestigeous University of St. Andrews, well known for its arts, economics and humanities faculties. I always wished I could have gone to St. Andrews and studied International Politics or something, but no, it wasnt to be. Instead, I had to come to St. Andrews as a tourist. And I thoroughly loved the place. In fact, I'm thinking of heading back there in the next couple of weeks, because I dont think these photos did it any justice!

The Beast! What a darling car!











The Campus of St. Andrews.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Ooohhh ... I have indeed heard of St. Andrews. And now, at last, I have these wonderful photos to gaze at (the stuff you find in encyclopedias and the like doesn't even begin to compare!)! Yaaaahooooo! Thankyouthankyouthankyou, Kate!

And what an adorable little car!

5:18 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Ahh!! the wonderfull Kingdom of Fife!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home