Monday, August 21, 2006

So confused

ARGH!

I am so confused. I dont know what to do.

Shelley is right. I cant give up my dreams because of one person who "seems" right at the moment. However, my reasons for not wanting to leave Edinburgh go deeper than just the Boy. Its about my home, my wonderful friends who I have gained from being here... the minute I stepped into Edinburgh, before I met the Boy, I knew that this place could be my home.

But now that I have a seed of doubt as to whether I really want to go to Canada, I am afraid that when I do go to Canada, I will always have it in my mind that I didnt really want to go.

Why did I put Canada on my life of things to do? This idea of Canada only arose in July, when I decided that it would be fun...

Can I possibly "trade" Canada in for maybe Africa, where I would only spend two months away rather than six. Africa has always been well and truly top on my life of things I have always wanted to do....

I am so fecking confused.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

If you're having doubts about Canada then don't go :) Go to Africa instead. If Edinburgh is now you're home then it will always be there for you when you get back. You can leave any time you like then go home again. The world's your oyster and you only live once (in this life anyway). Stop thinking about it so much - you always do that! Relax.

No need to be confused, if you really can't be arsed going to Canada then don't go. Simple. God, I sound like your sister.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you swap the pasty white English boy for a dark, strapping, well-endowed African boy, you'll never go back. Once you go black, you never go back.

4:03 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Home is where your heart is! call a temporary halt, for six moths on your emotional entanglement and if its still there when you come back then you have lost nothing! if it isn`t then you have gained the knowledge that it wasn`t worth having anyway. so win, win, If its just a case of Africa instead of Canada choose and go. life is too short for indescision! sure you will miss him but will he miss you? think on it! if its good he will wait? and if it isn`t do you wan`t it anyway?

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home