Friday, August 04, 2006

The Edinburgh Tattoo Preview - 3 August 2006

Well, it had to have been one of the best experiences of my time away... attending the Edinburgh Tattoo has been (yet another) dream of mine.. and it was everything I thought it would be and more. We were lucky to have fantastic seats, so we were able to see all of the formations and see Edinburgh Castle in the background. Was just another amazing experience to add to my already long list of amazing experiences. It was extremely difficult to photograph given the slow shutter speed and high exposure film I had to use, but thought I did okay! More photos to come later.



1 Comments:

Blogger Overboard said...

I read you all the time Kate. You get to do so much funky stuff. I am so happy that you are going to Canada. You should go and see Superfly. LOL
Aren't we having some amazing experiences!!!!!!!!!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home